YADA is a Hebrew word that means “To Know”; more importantly, to know with intimacy. YADA stands for Young Adult Disciples of Acadiana. Our mission is to provide a welcoming environment for all young adults ages 18 to 35. The Young Adult’s ministry mentors each other, forms relationships, and serves the greater community.
YADA meets at 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on the third Wednesday of every month in Building C Faith Hall. We have event nights that are scheduled throughout the year and can be seen on our
Facebook events tab. @HolyCrossYada
For any information contact Kyle Melancon, the youth and young adult minister.
Ministry Opportunities but not limited to:
- assisting in the fellowship of the parish through various liturgical ministries.
- forming disciples with their monthly meetings.
- assisting in the Life Teen Program.
- servicing the greater community of the church.
- studying the word of God.
- growing in the tools necessary for leadership.
No matter if single, dating, married, or discerning religious vocation, YADA wants to accompany your discipleship journey.